Monday, March 23, 2009

Pretty Parkland, and Cute Little Squirrels


I thought that after the "deep" last couple of posts, a picture or two might be nice. This is Jacob's Ladder in beautiful Cameron Park back home in Waco. I love Cameron Park and have spent hours there with family and friends. I love this pic, and thought it was pretty and a nice reminder of summer as I look out my window and stare at all water-logged yards and such as the snow finally starts to melt.

Speaking of looking out my window, a few weeks ago, I was looking out our bedroom window and saw these two guys playing.






The one from farther away we call Bob, and the smaller squirrel in the closer cropped pic we call Larry. Bob and Larry play in the trees outside our window all the time, but I have only ever been able to capture them this once.

Bob seems to be posing just for me in this pic. He knew I was there, and for a minute we just stared each other down, then I snapped the shot, and he took off like a shot. Funny little critters, squirrels. Cute, and mean. Hrm.. I think I know some kids like that..LOL.


Anyhow, no deep thoughts for today, just pretty park land, and cute little squirrels. Have a good one!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment